Build your brand. Tell your story. Take advantage of a rare opportunity to create something new and original.
At Stellantis, we're breaking with the past and launching a new software organization built from the ground up. The Stellantis Software organization (SWX) was established in 2021 and brings an entirely new vision to the driving experience. Our mission is to design the most captivating experiences in Mobility, bringing "tomorrow's" tech innovations closer to today, everyday. If you're ready to help lead this automotive technology transformation, we want to hear from you. Visit https://careers.fcagroup.com/nextgen/ to learn more.
Stellantis was founded in 2021 as the result of a merger between Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and PSA Groupe. For more information, visit: https://www.stellantis.com/en/company/about-us
Priorities can change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Incident management, triage the activities and work with stakeholders and communicate with timely updates
- Prepare for and respond to audits for compliance with established standards, policies, guidelines and procedures
- Collaborate with Data Engineering and Data Governance Teams in release planning, training, and hand-offs
- Be part of the support rotation
- Proactively identify opportunities for efficiencies and ensure visibility of all operational metrics to peers and leaders
Top Performers will be able to demonstrate:
- Keeping up with the state-of-the-art in DevOps best practices
- Being a self-starter
- Good communication skills