Requisition ID: 13668
The MCBC internship program is a 10-12 week summer program between June and August. The IT Security Intern will develop skills and competencies in IT within the beverage industry, all while participating in the company-wide Molson Coors Early Talent Program. The IT Security Intern will be in our Milwaukee, WI campus.
What You Can Expect:
* Aid and assist the core team in identification and analysis of malicious code, forensics analysis, incident handling, and intrusion detection and prevention.
* Research and develop documentation on how various technologies and processes work.
* Security Operations, integration of Security Orchestration and SEIM tools
* Azure Sentinel, Microsoft ATP, zScaler, Python & Powershell, other security technologies
* To collaborate with cross functional teams to contribute to MCBC IT objectives
* Understanding of the beverage business
* Exposure to MCBC senior leadership
* A fun and supportive work environment and culture
* Current pursuit of a bachelor's or master's degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, or Computer Science is preferred - relevant studies in business OR STEM related degrees also applicable
* 3.0 or greater overall GPA
* Strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities
* Relevant work experience (prior internships or campus experience)
* Effective communication skills
* Thrives in ambiguous situations
* Resilient to overcome obstacles
* Driven and demonstrates a bias for action
* Highly Collaborative
Location: Milwaukee, WI
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.