Key responsibilities include: Perform various reprographic functions that include but are not limited to copy, scan, printing, electronic conversion, faxing, CD/DVD creation, and finishing services.
· Lift heavy boxes, files or paper when needed, which may be up to 55lbs.
· Distribute paper and other consumable supplies within the office
· Refill paper in all printer and copiers
· Process incoming/outgoing USPS and accountable mail.
· Manage all outgoing packages including interoffice pouch mail.
· Support clients with paper and box deliveries.
· Support the hospitality team with conference room set-ups, cleanup, restocking of visiting attorney offices, loading and unloading dishwashers and restocking pantry kitchens.
· Efficiently move files and boxes upon customer request
· Perform key operator services to manage and maintain copiers, printers, billing control devices and replace toner as required.
· Provide breaks and lunch coverage for receptionist.
· Cross train in all service areas and take direction with onsite team leader and site manager.
· Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
· Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
· Consistently adhere to all business and safety procedure guidelines
· Take direction from supervisor or site manager
· Operating mailing, copy or scanning equipment
· Handle time-sensitive material (i.e. confidential, urgent packages)
· Perform other tasks as assigned by customer, on-site team leader or site manager
high school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
• Minimum of 2 year copier production or equivalent experience required
• Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and company personnel required
• Proficient with PC and windows. General knowledge of computer file management
• Proficient in MS Office suite.Must become fully familiar with a variety of on-site equipment and be capable and willing to perform first level troubleshooting
• Strong organizational and administrative skills preferred • Ability to walk, sit, stand or sit for long periods (possibly entire shift)
• Ability to adhere to employee attendance policy
• Mail room knowledge and supply management skill a plus.