When: Every Thursday in March, 9am to 3pm
Midnight Shift- ICU, ER, L&D, GPUs, Float Pool.
Day/ Rotating- OR
- BSN preferred.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Clinical knowledge and analytical abilities necessary to formulate effective nursing care plans.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of professional nursing services.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, and hospital personnel.
- Epic experience preferred but not required.
- ICU experience preferred.
- Current licensure by the Michigan State Board of Nursing.
- BLS required, ACLS preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer Henry Ford Health System is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, size, height, weight, marital status, family status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.